Queen of All Saints School follows the Admission Policy set out by the CISVA. For purposes of this policy, “practicing Catholics” means those individuals who are registered in a parish and attend Sunday Mass regularly; “active in a parish” means those who support the parish by using weekly Contribution Envelopes (no minimum amount specified) and participate in the work activities required.
Priorities for admission into Queen of All Saints School are:
1. Children presently enrolled in the school if they and their families meet the expectations of the school.
2. Siblings of children already in the school, whose families are practicing Catholics, active in the parish.
3. Children whose families are practicing Catholics, active in the parish.
4. Siblings of children already in the school, whose families are practicing Catholics, active in other parishes.
5. Children whose families are practicing Catholics coming into the parish, who have been attending Catholic school elsewhere.
6. Children whose families are practicing Catholics, active in other parishes.
7. Children whose families are either not practicing Catholics or not active in their parishes.
8. Non-Catholics. Enrollment of more than 15% non-Catholics in any grade requires the approval of the Board of Directors. Once accepted into the school, non-Catholics need meet only the criteria expected of other students to be re-admitted in subsequent years. Siblings of non-Catholics cannot be given priority over Catholics.
Parents interested in sending their child(ren) to QAS School are invited to come in during school hours and fill in an Application Form. This form assists in placement should a spot become open during the school year.
The Application is valid for one year only and families are asked to renew this application annually.