Queen of All Saints Hot Lunch Program 2016/17
Hot Lunch Dates served every Wednesday beginning: September 21
Important Info, Please Read…..Lunch Ordering is OPEN NOW
Our lunch ordering system will continue to be done online using Munch A Lunch! Ordering will be divided into 3 sessions. At the end of each session you will be required to order for the following session(email notification will be provided). Each session must be paid in full with within 5 days of placing your orders. Pay in full or postdated cheques dated the 1st of each month. For returning families you must update your child’s grade and division prior to placing your order. If you are new to the school you must first create a family account and then you can begin ordering.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to: munchalunch.com/schools/qas
- Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). The system will guide you through
- After adding your children, click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order
- Next time (and returning families), just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
- Online ordering will be OPEN from NOW to September 15 (NO exceptions)
- If you need assistance with ordering, or do not have access to the internet,
please contact Kathie at email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you make your selections be sure to click the GREEN ADD arrow before moving on to the next menu
- Items labelled as “SNACK” listed at the top of each menu are served at the morning recess not with lunch.
- PLEASE review each days order at the end of the ordering process to ensure you have not missed any days
Please note if your child is absent on a lunch date it is your responsibility to notify the office if you would like to come and pick up their lunch or have it sent with a sibling. If we do not receive notification the lunch will not be bagged. Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS. Please encourage your child if there’s ever an error with their lunch to notify their teacher right away so we may rectify the issue. We appreciate your support for our hot lunch program.
We do not deliver orders to outside school events. Please keep the following dates in mind when placing your orders; the dates may conflict with events your child is in. It’s possible there may be other dates we are not aware of yet.
Sept. 21/2016 – Grade 7’s Camp Oct. 05/2016 – Cross Country
Thank you for your patience as we begin a new school year with a new team. Our thanks to the Queen of All Saints School community for supporting this valuable program and to our wonderful volunteers who help make this program a success!